The Search of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search of Truth

I hope to find prospective researchers and develope intelligent conversations in delving into the very fabrics of the world around us, both known and unknown.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The All Good God?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trench
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-06-02

The All Good God? Empty
PostSubject: The All Good God?   The All Good God? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:17 pm

I read the following article in some 'yahoo answers' column. I found it interesting, and thought to keep a record of it.

Job 9:23 (NIV) When a scourge brings sudden death, God* (*NOT SATAN) mocks the despair of the INNOCENT.

Job 9:17 (NIV) He* (*God… NOT SATAN!) would crush me with a storm and multiply my wounds FOR NO REASON.

Lamentations 3:37-38 (KJV) Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE MOST HIGH PROCEEDETH NOT EVIL AND GOOD*? (*Christians lie, they only say that “God is GOOD”!)

Exodus 4:11 (NIV) The Lord said to him, “Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord? (Isn’t the Bible God a real SOB in triplicate?)

Proverbs 16:4 (NIV) The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, EVEN THE WICKED* (*The Devil?) FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. (No Heathen religion in the Western World is as wicked as the Bible religion! Christians refuse to believe what they read in the Bible!)

Ruth 1:20-21 (NIV) “Don't call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter. I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The Lord has afflicted me; the Almighty* (*NOT SATAN) has brought misfortune upon me.”

Proverbs 1:26-28 (NIV) I* (*God, NOT SATAN!) in turn will laugh at your disaster; I WILL MOCK WHEN CALAMITY OVERTAKES YOU - when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me.

Jeremiah 11: 14 "Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, BECAUSE I* (*God) WILL NOT LISTEN WHEN THEY CALL TO ME IN THE TIME OF THEIR DISTRESS*. (The Christian idea that this whimsical Bible God always listens to them is wishful thinking!)

Romans 9:11-15 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad–in order that God's purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls–she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” What then shall we say? IS GOD UNJUST? NOT AT ALL!* (*Saint Paul says so… because he is telling you!) For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Malachi 1:4 (NIV) Edom* (*Esau) may say, "Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins." But this is what the LORD Almighty says: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, A PEOPLE ALWAYS UNDER THE WRATH OF THE LORD* (*How would you like to be one of them? No Salvation for you! God doesn’t like you for ever just for the heck of it!)

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD* (*NOT SATAN) do all these things.

Job 42:11 (KJV) Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over ALL THE EVIL that the LORD* (*NOT SATAN!) had brought upon him:

When was the last time that a Christian blamed God for any of his/her misfortunes? I bet you they credit Satan for their misfortunes! They are offending the Bible God!!! SHAME ON THEM CHRISTIANS…!!! “As for me and my house, “IN GOD WE TRUST” for all of our misfortunes!!! (Am I catching the Bible religion or what?) Christianity is worse than any wild pagan religion involving human sacrifice! No wonder that the only way to pacify this whimsical sadistic God is by sacrificing his Only Begotten son in human form… after it was properly tenderized, thoroughly marinated in Roman spit, and crucified as a “spotless Lamb of God!” How Heathenly primitive can you still get in today’s society…??? Europe is waking up of the Dark Ages far ahead of us here in America! I guess that Religions will still be in effect until our IQ and fair-mindedness improves to a decent level… Hey, are we still evolving, or what? The Bible writers were very stupid to credit their Heathen God idea with so much EVIL!!! When they could have done a better job blaming the Devil all along…! They would have kept me fooled, too!
Back to top Go down

The All Good God?
Page 1 of 1