The Search of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search of Truth

I hope to find prospective researchers and develope intelligent conversations in delving into the very fabrics of the world around us, both known and unknown.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trench/Mike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trench
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Trench/Mike Empty
PostSubject: Trench/Mike   Trench/Mike Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:46 pm

Hey, I did create this thread. Just about forgot about it. But, I've been working on a lot of things around here, lately. Anyway, I am the creator of this forum, as it is a burning passion of mine. I have spent almost half my life, now, looking around, exploring the unknown, the mysterious and the taboo. I have looked at various religions, philosophies and theories, attempting to find my own, and to seek out some manner of proof of how man can control his world around him. I am a divorced father of three (which I never get a chance to see). I am in the military and have worn many hats within (yet somehow still haven't been deployed to Iraq, thank God). I love to play Devil's Advocate and start discussions just to see what a person's reasoning behind their beliefs are. I mean no real harm and hope to be taken serious only when neccessary. Oh, I also tend to make some really long posts, but try not to say anything that I don't feel really needs to be said to illistrate my point. Anyway, I think that's at least a decent intro, for now. I hope you guys enjoy this forum at least half as much as I do.
Back to top Go down

Trench/Mike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Search of Truth :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: