The Search of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search of Truth

I hope to find prospective researchers and develope intelligent conversations in delving into the very fabrics of the world around us, both known and unknown.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My horrible terrible no good...week?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BarristerBud

BarristerBud

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-04

My horrible terrible no good...week? Empty
PostSubject: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:30 pm

K, so I'm on study abroad right? Some people I know think I'm really lucky to get to go and experience all these neat things, but sometimes things aren't as glamorous as they seem. First off, I'm in the Czech Republic, let's keep in mind these people just got of the communist economy system just 15 years ago. Let me tell you, it shows.

Aside from that, its not like I'm over here frolicking about all day long...I have 4 hour, non-stop law class every day, from 9-1 pm. M-F. And about 3-4 chapters of cases and law treatises to read every night. At least we don't have to stand to recite here and we get free coffee.

BUT that isn't what I'm complaining about.
I lost my passport when I arrived, and because of that little incidence, I have had to pay 500 bucks out of my budget for this trip (cause I couldn't use the plane ticket I had bought, had to buy an international train ticket, and pay for a replacement passport, which kills the money I had for July rent. Then I had to convince the austrian police to let me out of austria into the czech republic.
So anyway, I get here and lose a lot of respect for people I go to school with who I had thought were friends. Long story.
Then I find I have this gaping hole in my tooth, and I can't do anything about it.
Last night it rained and my laptop got water on it...my keyboard is shorted, so I have to replace that.
After doing the math from all the unforeseen costs of this trip, I can't afford rent for July.

Anyway, this study abroad has been about as far away from a vacation as you can get. There is a ton more of mishaps, but I need to get some food.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/martinbuddyhunt
BMan

BMan

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:09 pm

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad

you messed that up a little.........on top of everything else
Back to top Go down
Knyteowl

Knyteowl

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:47 pm

I think this guy is in need of a financial miracle right now.
Back to top Go down
jesca

jesca

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 1:59 pm

You know we're here for you, Bud! I'm excited about you coming back!
Back to top Go down
Trench
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Let us pray for him... Where's your positive thinking, now?! Muahahah!

Hm, not supportive?

Sorry...
Back to top Go down
jesca

jesca

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:48 am

Trench wrote:
Let us pray for him... Where's your positive thinking, now?! Muahahah!

Hm, not supportive?

Sorry...

What an asshole... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My horrible terrible no good...week?   My horrible terrible no good...week? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My horrible terrible no good...week?
Page 1 of 1