The Search of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search of Truth

I hope to find prospective researchers and develope intelligent conversations in delving into the very fabrics of the world around us, both known and unknown.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mephy
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Billy Empty
PostSubject: Billy   Billy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:54 am

I have had many dinner conversations regarding my philosphy and spirituality with Mike. Consider me the opposite spectrum of Mike's Liberal ambient spirituality. I tend to be more rash, direct, and scientific when necessary.

I currently do not hold any science degrees but am currently working on getting a degree in geology and then pursuing engineering. I have had to put my civilian education on hold several times, unlike some lucky Soldiers, I have managed to get deployed and will be doing so again - no questions.

Currently a personnel clerk for the Army, I am reclassing to become a journalist for the military.

I have not had the time to sit down and write down any philosphy yet, but when I get the opportunity I'm sure to get your attention with my almost hostile satire and cynicism.

I may even make a couple of you angry, I appologize in advance.
Back to top Go down

Billy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Search of Truth :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: